Monday, September 10, 2012

Sweet emails between sisters:

Thursday 9/6/2012
Dear Mom,
HOPE JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL!!!! AHHH!! AWESOME!!! I knew you'd want to see it right away so after I hurriedly send off a reply email to her I'm forwarding the message on to you... She sounds like she's really doing good and not just faking (at least that's what I got from reading in between the lines and my female intuition). I'm just so happy to get an email from her!!! I guess that's it... Ok I love you! bye! :) 
Love,
Hannah
(your daughter)
The message I sent back to her after I got that email-
HOOOOOPPPIIEEE!!!!!
 YAY! YOU SENT ME AN EMAIL!!! I just got the biggest thrill out of that!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and that just makes me so happy... I just sent you another letter; I had to get my bike (and Felix in the bike) and race all over the neighborhood in order to track the mail lady down since the mail had already passed us. But I can't believe you still haven't gotten any of my letters (this is gonna drive me crazy until you get one) though! I've sent 3 now (counting today's) and I've been sending them about a week apart so the 1st one I sent must have gone out about 2 weeks ago... wow I knew it would take a long time but never that long; 2 weeks is FOREVER in Hannah time... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and thanks again for emailing me; seriously my adrenaline is pumping now and everything! I LOVE  YOU!!! and you better remember it.... bye!!!
 Love,
Hannah Stanger (your sister back in Ohio)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hope Stanger <
hstanger@harding.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: FROM YOUR SISTER!!!
To: Hannah Stanger <
hannahstanger2@gmail.com>
Yeah it is weird but I am really busy doing stuff so I don't think I have as much time to think about it as you do. I miss you but I am doing well. Today I got to go to the Kalomo hospital for the first time and sing in Tonga to patients there. They were so thankful even though I felt like we weren’t doing much. I also have my first test tomorrow so I am nervous and trying to study.
Well I got to go soon. I haven’t gotten any letters yet but they say it takes a long time to get here.
Love you,
Hope
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Hannah Stanger <hannahstanger2@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Hope,
This is Hannah; I've got a new email address. I wonder, have you gotten any of my letters yet? I've sent two... I know you have a hard time getting on the internet; but I would like to know more about how you're doing. I pray for you just about every day. I really miss you but I hope it's going well there and that you're getting adjusted alright. It's weird you being so far away and not hearing from you very often; I'm used to hearing from you every day... Anyway, remember I love you. Bye  
Love,
Hannah Stanger (your sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment